Thursday, February 23, 2012

Just Released GERS Profile (With Detailed Explanation)

Some of this looks computer generated and dated, but the byline is tomorrow.  I'll leave you to measure its weight.

See Here

SkunK

PS - the following is not for the public.  Just knowledgeable GreenShifters  :~)

If it is GreeenShift and it is current I am posting it.  Sometimes the news about GERS is important because it is about GERS.  Sometimes the news about GERS is important because it is "computer generated and dated".  In either case it is about GERS and is being presented to the public and if you are interested in GERS you need to be aware of it.  If you are reading this blog I figure you have a basic knowledge of this company.  You might have even picked up the recent MacInvestor  may be tied to the same PR-Inside.com that is promoting this "computer generated and dated" report.  Interesting they would first predict great things - short term movement on the pps and then push a report for sale a couple days later.  This may reveal the business model/income stream for the PR company.  Why it is important? 
1.  Public reads it. 
2.  Greenshift fit MacInvestor's matrix for promotion

But this has nothing to do with GreenShift right?  
Of course I do not think GreenShift initiated or has anything to do with this PR.  In fact the original link to the MacInvestor PR has already been broken. 
****************
Every once in a while I have to explain the Free Enterprise system to those in the center of it - Stock Holders . . .lol

Every time I give a link to a PR does not mean I personally guarantee everything or anything in it.  I consider it is blog-worthy because the public is reading it; it may affect the price and I give you some credit for understanding that.  Sometimes I throw out a bone like "computer generated and dated " so I do not have to waste an hour explaining why I posted it. lol.  PRs are a for profit enterprise. Somebody has to pay for it.  Whoever pays for it has their interests served.  So they will pay for more of it.  This system is not bad, it is just how things have worked in every functional society since time began.  Someone provides a good or service in exchange for receiving a good or service.  Money just facilitates making change and keeping score.

If you are reading a subscription newsletter (then you paid for it).  If you are reading a PR, then the company featured in it paid for it. In rare cases, (like this) it appears to be it is a chance to generate interest and then sell you a report. 

Even if it is in a trade magazines you have to understand the advertisers paid for it.  Want to know why the patent litigation is not being covered step by step by the Ethanol/BioDiesel trade magazines?  The readers in the industry are clamoring for news!  The people who buy full page ads are not doing so good so the coverage is minimal.  Advertisers affect coverage.  Imagine that.  Remember that the next time NBC news does not cover GE's failure to pay any federal taxes.  :~)  

I realize that everytime I post a PR some will be shocked to find out that someone paid for it.  Who paid for it, is of course important and one can normally determine that in the fine print.  That it was paid for should not surprise anyone. 

Yes, I will continue to post everything current I can find on GreenShift.
No, I will not spend an hour each time explaining why I am posting current information on GreenShift.  I have too much respect for my readers, and not enough time in the day for that. 

I think I average about one good explanation (rant) every six months . . . so I should be good for a while . . . :~)

7 comments:

nobody123789 said...

Skunk,

I liken the gambit with GERS to an athletic team. Win the team is winning little things do not get under the skin; when they are losing almost everything causes friction. If you haven't noticed we haven't won for a while. There is a lot of frustration and tension building in this gambit. Frustration over unrequited high expectations and tension over lack of information are doing the deed. Please do not take any of the responses to this as personal. Your blog is one of the few semblances of sanity that GERSlanders can cling to (if they are smart, and that is itself a huge expectation).

Thanks again.

kimbrowntxselect said...

Thanks for all you do Skunk! Your auwesome!!!

Anonymous said...

Whats the reason stocks doubled this year?

totaltruth said...

Hey skunk I just wanted to drop you a line or two and tell you that you are doing a great job . Try not to listen to what some say like petalman for example he thinks he's doing everyone a favor while he nitpicks every post unless its a post telling him how magnificent he is. I think he has small man syndrome or something. Anyways most of us are greatly appreciative of all the hard work you do so that we may keep our hopes up and keep our patience in a company that promises to be a great investment thanks again

Anonymous said...

Whatever total truth.
One I m gonna be rich
Two I m gonna be rich
Three I don't know what days the market is closed cause I m a rookie
Oh yeah fourth i m gonna be rich more like
Total truth is a total joke

anomolous said...

See skunk its not just you he dislikes everybody he's just a hater. Lmfao!

Anonymous said...

I think he has issues no need to explain yourself skunk your doing fine its petal I'm worried about. I think he has issues at home. Mooo

 
Free Blog CounterTamron