Sunday, February 26, 2012

National Ethanol Conference PIX

The pictures are out for the National Ethanol Conference.  Judging by SkunK-Satellite imagery and technical analysis of this name tag, I believe this is the CEO of ICM HERE and also right HERE  If you are a supporting sponsor, expect some coverage.  Yes Virginia - sponsorship does facilitate coverage.  Also HERE
I just hope everyone was sitting at the right table during the event. (Looooong, (fabled but true) GreenShifter Joke)

I will try to look through all the photos (like every year) for anything GreenShift.  It is a habit forming sport.  If you find anything GreenShift - or otherwise interesting - let me know!  Any help is appreciated.

SkunK

PS.  I think I have a Bert Farrish sighting right HERE.
WHO is this in the lower left hand side doing a deal?  We finally might? have another picture of the GreenShift CEO - Kevin Kreisler?  And who are the other gentlemen?  Is that Whit Davis? No drinks - all business.  It looks like they are making arangements for a duel - with their serious seconds at their side.  lol (Don't get too excited - I said this was just sport!) Ideas?

At the top - right third of this picture I believe that is Dave Winsness looking towards the camera with Bert Farrish to our right.  The same fellow with a tote bag from the other Bert Farrish picture seems to still be with Bert.  (If you right click on the picture you can change the size for a close up)  Here is another much the same

If you go to "original size" (just off center - in the upper right quadrant) you can see a good shot of Bert looking at the camera and Dave Winsness on his phone HERE

12 comments:

nobody123789 said...

Off topic, Sorry Skunk. There are clearly vendettas occurring on I-Hub. Sorry TOS apologists, the main theme for deletion is any statement that might be considered negative. I will not waste my time and post on I-Hub again. The following was deleted this morning:

"The reason there is nothing intelligent being put forth on this board is simple -- the company is not releasing any information that would merit discussion. Perhaps a moratorium would be in order until something substantive is released by the company or is uncovered by the sleuthing of posters. Come-on! Discussion of pictures of the supposed "bad guys"? Recognize the reason why the board has degenerated to this -- no information or data at all for months and months from our company, while a stated goal of the R/S was to keep the PPS moving forward. Now that is a subject for in depth discussion."

Anonymous said...

Beam me up Scotty

no intelligent only degenerate posts in Skunk's comment section.

Neil said...

Nobody,
I agree - my deletion rate was 50% even though I never post off topic and never use profanity. I tend not to post much over there any more.

Anonymous said...

It's good to see GreenShift at this conference. KK negotiating an important deal?

Anonymous said...

So nice to see Nobody gone from Ihub!

Anonymous said...

That is not Kevin Kreisler nor is it Whit Davis!

Anonymous said...

It sure looks exactly like Kevin Kreisler's picture. Is it a stunt double?

Anonymous said...

Trust me, i know both of them!

Anonymous said...

Is the picture on the upper right of skunk blog really of kevin kreisler then? Because the guy in the conference picture looks just like the guy on the blog picture

I trust you but how many guys can be that good looking?

Anonymous said...

I know for sure.

Anonymous said...

The guy sitting in my seat knows very few things for sure. How can we be sure you know this for sure? Throw us a bone. Or email skunk and if you convince him and he changes the link we will know for sure.

We can't just believe Anonymous tips, this aint the dang New York Times. lol

Bugs bunny said...

Speaking of KK pictures, consider a new picture of KK to put on the blog skunk. He keeps staring me down in that squinty look stare shot you have every time I show up here, looking way too young. Got any good action shots? Maybe get the guy to smile a little for you?

 
Free Blog CounterTamron