Thursday, January 5, 2012

5th COES Patent Update

 Here a couple screen shots from the USPTO Pair system.  The first is the last issued patent - the  '517 patent.  You may notice that about two weeks after the "Application is considered ready for issue" the issue notification was mailed.

This second screen shot below is the new allowed 5th COES patent that I had reported on earlier.  The 'NEWS' is that as of the 29th of December the "Application is Considered Ready for Issue".  If we continue to follow this glide path we can expect an issue as early as the end of next week, but more likely during the work week of 17-20 January.
SkunK
PS.  Whenever I observe media I try to ask myself:  "Who is the target and what are they trying to make them do?"  (Makes the political season somewhat bearable) I just went back and re-watched the GreenShift COES Video and asked myself those questions.  My answer is that the video is targeted to ethanol producers as a follow up to an initial contact and a signed contract is the short term goal.  Now all you Ethanol Plant Operators can say it: "duhhh SkunK, - well of course it is."  Sorry, but you have to remember the ol'SkunK is an investor and like most of us - he is the center of his own universe.  When someone is talking, they are talking to me.  This, of course would explain why GreenShift has not yet featured this video with investors.  Investors and financiers and other may be secondary targets - but I do not think the primary one.  (I see we are over 950 views as I write this.)

No comments:

 
Free Blog CounterTamron