Tuesday, August 16, 2011

SkunK gets Job offer as Patent Attorney

Well, sort of.
After his critique of the defendants recent filings SkunK received this email from Heather Madison:

"Hey there,

I'm reaching out to you because Thumbtack is getting a lot of job leads for patent attorneys, and I'm looking for another patent attorney who is interested in taking on more clients.

After checking out your website I think you are a great fit for Thumbtack and I'd love to start sending you job leads. Please fill out a few details about your skills and rates, and I'll start forwarding you potential new clients.

If you have any questions about what Thumbtack can provide, please don't hesitate to ask.
Thanks,

Heather"

Breaking into this Patent Lawyer-ing field isn't nearly as hard as I thought!  Well that explains a lot!  Thanks, Heather, but I have spent most of my adult life trying to stay out of a suit and tie, and I would guess that is a prerequisite for such employment.  Thanks for the knee-slapper spam to start the day.

SkunK

No comments:

 
Free Blog CounterTamron