Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Wisdom

One of the things I like about this GreenShift hobby of mine is I cross paths with some great people.  I got a personal email tonight from a fellow investor.  With his permission I pass on this portion with its "kernel of wisdom" - found along life's sometimes rough road.
**********************
Dear SkunK,

I hope all is well with you and Mrs. SkunK. It's been a while since I have written - as you may recall from my last correspondence I was getting involved in some litigation of an unfortunate nature. This lawsuit has halted my ability to add to my holdings in Greenshift but now that it is basically over I hope to add more. Going through the lawsuit I bumped into a kernel of wisdom that I thought you might enjoy.

During the trial the judge made a comment which I thought was absolutely brilliant. After a passionate plea from my attorney the judge responded with, “I cannot make people be reasonable, I can only make them wish that they had been.” One rarely encounters such wisdom face to face. I hope the infringers come to their senses soon and settle, I believe they will regret not doing so.

Thanks again for all you do.

M-  
*************************
SkunK

No comments:

 
Free Blog CounterTamron