Saturday, June 25, 2011

ICM Site Softens?

The corn oil extraction ICM web site used to have (in my opinion) such a near slanderous picture and statements besmirching the GERS COES  that I designated it as a significant guidepost.  In my world of observable  human behavior - pride could not allow parties to seriously talk about a settlement with that sharp stick poking GreenShift in it's metaphorical ribs.  I had decided long ago that I could not be surprised by a settlement in this epic case as long as that site was unchanged.  It is now changed.


Softening of the ICM site - where they now seem to have shifted their focus on championing their system rather than running down the GreenShift system - certainly does not predict a settlement.  (SkunK one second flashback:  I just said that this "certainly does not predict a settlement.") 

However, I will opine it is now possible.

SkunK

The SkunK has followed the ICM Inventory Elimination Blowout sale here for some time.  I can now report that they have a Purple Wave internet auction dedicated to excess inventory HERE.  This appears to be a "no reserve" auction - where the buyer is commited to taking the high bid.  Get your bids in before 6 July!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Skunk, I like the way you think. Everything happens for a reason.

redman34990 said...

First Sunoco with 4900 stations, now this ICM < I guess whats next is we all go to the BANK. I don't know about you guys but this is very cokciting.

Anonymous said...

Syrup or emulsion concentrate, it all comes from the stillage. ICM's pending patents will once again be denied. Besides that, anyway you slice it, Greenshift's issued patents have the highest yield.

Anonymous said...

also interesting to see that in jan 2010 sunoco chose icm to retrofit the ny plant.

redman34990 said...

ICM did alot of work for GPRE except for the 2 plants they bought with greenshift tech.Hopefully they'll see the difference.

 
Free Blog CounterTamron