Saturday, June 18, 2011

Defense Claim Construction w/Update

Adkins Energy See Here
Declaration that came with it listing attachments 
See Here
Attachments:
     Early '80s Physics and Chemistry Handbook
see Here
     a 1997 Patent
see here
*******************************
Joint Defense (everyone else) See Here
Declaration that came with it listing attachments see here
(all patents you can look up here.)
SkunK

PS.  I tried to think what picture went with the early '80's Physics and chemistry handbook.  I narrowed it down to a mullet or a slide rule.  Since I never had a mullet and I did have a slide rule (site stick?) I decided to go with that. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A chemist I am not. That said, it looks like there was no prior art for extracting oil, and the defense is helping prove that. Did I miss something?

jimmowrey

Anonymous said...

Why did they pick that 83-84 Chemistry handbook to lift the definition of heat? Why not the '76 edition or the 95 edition or the '46 edition? No explanation. Does the Defense do their legal research at summer time garage sales? Bizarre.

Anonymous said...

If a simple word like "heat" actually means like three paragraphs of narrow termonology then these defense lawyers should be able to re write 'war and peace' in like two sentences.

I can hear it now: The word "the" when taken in proper context - and held up to the proper light - actually means the first six volumes of Funk and Wagnels Encyclopedia.

Sure it does.

 
Free Blog CounterTamron