Saturday, January 15, 2011

OT- NFL Playoff Weekend

SkunK NFL passion.  Here are my picks for this weekend.  Picking 3 out of four against the Vegas line.

AFC

Ravens over Pittsburgh.  They beat the odds and smack Pittsburgh at home. Ray Lewis has big day.
Pats over Jets:  No surprise here.  Brady too good to lose this game.  Fleet footed Jets will get a toe hold but come up just short. Pats win but do not make the 9 point spread. (Next year Jets!) 
NFC
Packers over Atlanta.  Packers clip second bird in two weeks.  Starks gets +90.  Minor upset. 
Seattle over BearsHUGE upset for Seahawks.  Only if Hasselbeck AND Lynch show up again this week

Here are Live Vegas Odds as linked to by NBC sports

SkunK
The teams I picked above may not be the team I am pulling for.  No, I do not have a monetary position on any outcome here.  No legal sports book where I am!  The picks above are just for your amusement.  Betting on OTC stocks to beat the odds is all the excitement I need!  Feel free to make your picks in comments below.

No comments:

 
Free Blog CounterTamron