Thursday, September 2, 2010

MDL ORDER filed and case transferred in the Amaizing Case

Just coming across the wire - HERE - is the Amaizing Energy Atlantic & ICM case now officially transferred to southern Indiana.  Expect rest to follow quickly. 
SEE HERE

SkunK
P.S. Just added:
Blue Flint,
Wisconsin Grain Producers, LLC
Bushmills Ethanol
Iroquois Bio-Energy Company
GEA Westfalia Separator

Also note ESYR is up some 600% - they license GreenShift Technology and like GreenShift have as Chairman of the Board Kevin Kreisler with new president Dr.Miller.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Skunk,

First let me say that your site and efforts to keep on top of things are among the best I have seen...Ever !!

I do find it very courious, that all this great news is flying around and the other companies (ESYR) are increasing with prosperity all the while, GERSD keeps moving downward?

I hope the end result is profit but I fear it most likely in reality, will end up being a perfect scam. If one were to look at the financial operations of GERSD would it not make perfect sense for Westfalia to just walk over and buy them out, keeping it real, take the outstanding shares x market price, there really is not a whole bunch here?

Maybe you have a different opinion in which I would appreciate reading. None the less, I appreciate your time and effort to keep the communication updated, I know this must take a great deal of your time, and for that...Thank you !!

SnakeMan

 
Free Blog CounterTamron