Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Its's Official! Central Settlement!!

THE BIGGEST story here is this is the first Ethanol producer that was under litigation with GreenShift and is now a customer of GreenShift.  The path is clear.  The momentum is clearly building.  This is a giant step forward and suggests this thing might not go to a jury verdict. 
*********************
GreenShift and Center Ethanol Settle Patent Infringement Case
“We are pleased to have the opportunity to partner with Center Ethanol as we work together to maximize the benefits corn oil extraction," said David Winsness, Chief Technology Officer of GreenShift.

“We have been working with GreenShift for a very short time, but thus far we are impressed with their professionalism and knowledge of their corn oil extraction process,” added Barry Frazier, President of Central Ethanol."
********************************
and here
SkunK 

The SkunK has to credit fwayneh1 on I-Hub who I see posted this one a half hour before the SkunK today.  My only excuse was I was out gossiping like an ol'lady with the electric company dude trying to get the skinny on the neighbor.  However I will try to sound my own horn here since I predicted this might happen as early as 9 July when I published this blog:

STIPULATION OF DISMISSAL OF CENTER ETHANOL COMPANY, LLC

and nailed it here on 9 July:

"Again these are just my best guesses based on my logic . . .

1. Central Ethanol has signed up as a licensed customer of GreenShift. GreenShift will likely want some good news to be released with any reverse split or IPO. This could be a part of that good news being set for release."

I know I risk being called a dumbask when I get 'em wrong and an insider when I get it right, but that's the price you pay for playing stick ball in this league.  So when you miss as many fastballs as I do - you have to let everyone know when you occasionally get it right and blast one in the upper cheap seats. . .:~)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Skunk, you kick ass. You're awesome dude. We're gonna have to get together and I'll buy you a beer or twelve!

Anonymous said...

Who built Center Ethanol's COES? Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Anyone know whether the settlement included damagaes? If not why not?

Anonymous said...

If damages they will not announce them to allow Central to save face with their stakeholders and not spook the rest that may want to come over.

Since GERSD is public we might find something in their 2Q coming out shortly that might be interesting on the revenue side. Something that may imply damages recovered.

 
Free Blog CounterTamron