Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Suckling Fawn Update - Twins

The first week of June the SkunK reported that the fawns had dropped in the area and he was lucky enough to get a picture of a suckling fawn without leaving the house. (See Here) It seems he only had half the story.  It appears we got a return visit - this time with both twins in toe.  They must have been tired of eating in my garden.  Here are a few more pictures - HERE

Sorry to report its not all peach coppler and cream up here in the NorthWoods.  Here is an overhead picture of a garden snake I took from my deck.  It appears he had Mr. Frog over for dinner.  Hope I didn't ruin yours . . .

I have been following the GreenShift story and will report when I get  something new, although I admit I have spent a bunch of time on the water lately.  Sun burnt and sore. lol.  Happy Forth of July! 
SkunK

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The snake is Greenshift and the frog is ICM?

Anonymous said...

Only if you remember the bastard frog has been stealing the poor garden snake's food and pissing in the poor garden snake's house. The frog has been telling everyone the snake is no good and the snake doesn't have the gonads to defend himself.

In that case the frog is finally gonna reap what he has sown. In that case your metaphor is correct.

I say "bon appetit!"

 
Free Blog CounterTamron