Monday, March 15, 2010

Shsh! Investors Only. . .

Pushing aside the obvious danger in commenting on a trend - during the trading day,  (Comment may be overrun by events by the end of the day!)  the SkunK just wants to note that the volume through lunch is a VERY low 15M shares.

A very plausible board theory has us pushed up against the OS - and we will stay there until at least 29 March.  The SkunK doesn't have a good theroy #2.  Like always, call it the way YOU see it.

sts I-Hub post/German time?
GERS DEF14C
********************
The roads having just been cleared of ice and snow up here north of Hooterville, the SkunK dug out his bike yesterday.  (Sold the motor bike, this is a pedal bike).  I surprised myself with my youth and vigor as I pedaled out of the hilly wooded area where I live and raced down the nearby flat farm roads.  That is until I turned around.  It was only then that I discovered the youth and vigor was really a 15mph wind (previously) at my back - and now in my face.

Hopefully this is the season our headwinds in GreenShift land becomes a pleasent breeze  to our backs.
SkunK

No comments:

 
Free Blog CounterTamron